Charlotte Cooling Systems for Custom Wine Cellars
Multiple Selections to Suit Your Cooling Needs
The appearance and architecture of your new Charlotte custom wine cellar do not have to be compromised by the right cooling system. Similarly, the available options vary in budgetary considerations and we can advise on a choice to save you money. At Wine Cellars of the Carolinas, we can help you navigate the realm of cooling to a selection that preserves your wine without a significant impact on your finances.
We can recommend three primary models of cooling systems for your needs:
- Through-wall cooling system: This one-piece unit is popular among clients working within more than modest budget constraints. It slides through a wall, connecting your wine cellar to a space of similar size and temperature in order to regulate cooling of your wine. Ideal exhaust will be to a larger space than your cellar or outside of the home entirely.
- One-piece ducted unit: The one-piece ducted unit is significantly more discrete. This system can be placed in any out-of-the-way space such as a garage or attic in order to avoid even the lowest mechanical noise in your cellar.
- Split cooling system: A licensed refrigeration technician can install this final option. A split cooling system is modular, with the installation of multiple components in separate spaces. A condenser unit is installed outside, while the air handler can be located directly in your wine cellar or ducted in from a nearby space.
Give us a call at (336) 656-7009 today!
Keeping the Glass Half Full
- Quality Customer Service
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- Reputable Manufacturer Partners
- Unique Designs Customized to Your Needs
- Complimentary In-Home Design Consultations